Missguided Unravelled

Monday 16 June 2014

Missguided Unravelled

Missguided Unravelled

I love shopping, I love shopping online and receiving exciting parcels through the post....

I tend to stick to the online shops I have used before, shops that I know, which is why I decided to start a series on my YouTube channel discovering and unravelling new online shops - reviewing along the way.

First up Missguided.

Missguided is a website where I can lose a good length of time browsing, so I was excited to receive my parcel through the post. I don't know If I ordered items or the wrong fabrics but I wasn't massively impressed, as you will see.... I have placed some images below - me in the clothes, next to Missguideds model in the clothes, no difference at all...

I may have to give it another chance at some point, but for now - onto the next new shop! Let me know if you have anywhere that you think needs investigating!
Missguided2
Missguided1
Missguided3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger