Tudor

Saturday 11 January 2014



Coat - Urban Outfitters, Jeans & Necklace - Topshop, Bag - Vintage, Jumper - Primark

Tudor

First up, 'HAPPY NEW YEAR' - I have a more appropriate new year post on its way but for now I will leave it at that! My lovely, most loyal Christmas took its final breath at the end of last year, which meant a severe lack of blog posts ad general internet faffage. In the spirit of the new year, I plan to be better at posting (again more on that later)

My Paris posts are almost coming (almost being the main word, I still have about 500 photos left to filter through....) but I have a rather large collection of experiences, which are just waiting to be blogged about.

Despite the protests of my lovely boyfriend, I love this necklace and refuse not to wear it. It makes me feel like the star of a Henry Tudor movie, off with her head and all that.

On the food front Camberwell has truly excelled itself with 'The Tiger' pub. Armed with a new chef and a barrage of delicious recipes, the pub has stepped up its game. Truly the best burger and fries in all of the South, bold yet completely factual statement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger