A Tale of Two Cities... Mainly Paris 4

Monday 13 January 2014




Dress - Topshop via eBay, Shoes - New Look, Bag - Louis Vuitton


A Tale of Two Cities... Mainly Paris 4

Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa, Men have named you. Will you look at that crowd all eager to see the woman herself, I can't believe how many people were attempting selfies with the Mona Lisa.. I am pretty sure they all came out terrible. I remember looking at the Mona Lisa when I was 9, she looked a lot larger to a smaller person but there is no doubting her charm.

The Louvre was a fantastic way to spend a few Parisian hours, especially when followed up with a walk around the Sacre Coeur. I don't think you have really seen Paris until you have seen it from over 300 stairs up...

The hustle and bustle of people craning to see the painters creating their works of art sue up Paris for me, we decided to grab a cider and spend the rest of the afternoon before catching the Eurostar home people watching.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger