An unusually sunny day.

Saturday 18 May 2013

Rochdale1
Rochdale4
Rochdale3
Rochdale2
An unusually sunny day.

As always with Manchester, when the sun rears its elusive head - it's a special occasion. I had a distinct urge to be by the water so I grabbed Allan, threw on a floaty dress, sunglasses to hide my mostly fresh face and we jumped in the car to Hollingworth Lake. It turns out a lot of people had experienced the same brain wave and the lake was like filled with ALL THE DOGS, which made for good viewing and future dog planning.

What sunny day is complete with fish, chips and cider?... I somehow escaped (never happens) getting sunburnt but Allan was not so lucky and spent the rest of the week sporting an oddly red neck. The sun has now left us again, so until the next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger