Where are you?

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Camera Paint
Where are you?

I update my blog as often as I can but where am I in the meantime? Let me tell you:

- As an incredibly snap happy person, you can find my thoughts in photo form on Instagram

- I talk a lot (mostly rubbish but hey..) on Twitter

- You can follow my blog for regular nudges/updates on Bloglovin

- I waste away my hours pinning beautiful images on Pintrest

- You can also follow me and my things on Google+

- You can see a whole collection of my illustrations on my Portfolio

- I sound a bit more professional on LinkedIn

- I have started talking to (myself) a camera on YouTube

- I upload lots of pictures of my illustrations and development on my illustration Tumblr

- I upload 6 sec videos hardly ever on Vine

- I do have a Facebook account, but it's purely personal at the moment. If you would like to contact me, my email is - ashleyfauguel@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger