What's in my Bag?

Saturday 20 April 2013

Bag1
Bag2
Bag3
iPad, Kafka on the Shore, iPod, destroyed phone, the best glittery £2 Primark sunglasses, spare hair ribbon, Bastiste, lip balm, hand gel, mirror, business cards, keys, railcard, money purse, card wallet and make up purse.
Bag4
What's in my Bag?

I thought I would do a bit more of a refined 'what's in my bag?' blog post to go alongside my YouTube video for those of you who prefer blogging time to YouTube time. The bag I am currently using (for nicer activities) is my most ladylike Louis Vuitton present, for everything else I just shove it all into my now decrepit Zara pleather tote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger