Daily Make Up Magic

Friday 19 April 2013

Make Up1
+
Make Up4
=
Make Up3
Daily Make Up Magic.

I would like to kick of this post by saying that I am by no means a beauty expert, I am more of an interested party... ha! One of the definite perks women have over men is the use of make up wizardry - women can disguise hangovers and general shitty face days with a mask of freshness. I get bored quite quickly with what I use but this is what today's face is:

Face:
 - I am still on the hunt for a foundation that I can't live without - I am super pale and struggle to find foundations that suit me... but at the moment I use the Max Factor Xperience, Weightless Foundation in light ivory along with a Revlon under eye concealer and Smashbox general concealer in fair.
- Bourjois blush pot in rose.
- Laura Mercier mineral powder in tender rose.
- Benefit High Beam.
- Mac blusher brush.
- Sephora buffing brush.
- Real Techniques stippling brush.

Eyes:
- Rimmel Jet Black eye liner.
- Loreal Super Liner liquid eye liner.
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara.
- MUA Heaven and Earth eye shadow palette.
- Benefit Ooh La Lift brightening boost.
- MUA brow palette.
- Mac 213 brush.

Lips:
- Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya.

Body:
-Chloe perfume.

I am pretty nosy and I can imagine a lot of you are so I hope you enjoy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger