Skill Swap.

Thursday 11 April 2013

Can1
Can3
A sneaky lizard - I couldn't resist..
Can2
Can4
Will you look at that print? Despite not being a sun worshipper I am hoping for the sun to appear.
Can5
Skill Swap.

I did a kind of skill swap with the ace Nina from Toujours Toi Family Affairs, I painted her a canvas to adorn her bathroom wall and Nina sent me the most beautiful Swedish Summer Dress to adorn me... and in a typical fashion, as soon as the sun puts his hat on - I will do a blog post prancing around in the summer dress.

I am debating adding custom canvas designs, portraits and invitations to my Etsy shop if anyone would be remotely interested? Let me know!
Can6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger