Banger Races.

Saturday 13 April 2013

Stock cars5
Stock cars2
Dress - Celia Birtwell for Uniqlo, Boots - River Island, Coat - Jon Snow's
Stock cars7
Stock cars3
Stock cars4
Banger Races.

On Tuesday I went for a night out to the Banger Races with a collection of ace people - BEST. It was so much fun and as per usual I didn't particularly dress sensibly for the occasion but if you can't dress a bit kooky to watch old cars bang into each other when can you eh? It was a particularly classy affair, we were given a bottle of WKD on entry and I decided to stick to them for the rest of the night - when on Rome...

We were at the Belle Vue dog tracks in Manchester and the night was split up into a series of different cars/races but the bangers were definitely the favourite - and what else can you do with an old banger at the end of a big night?... Destroy it - destroy it big style in a massive demolition derby!!!

We ended the night with some swish moves, singing, warming up and eating the best curry I have ever consumed (the tipsiness did not add to my enjoyment of enthusiasm one bit) on the 'Curry Mile' in Manchester. The more I watch Game of Thrones, the more I feel like Jon Snow in my humongous furry coat. All I need now is a dire wolf and I will be rocking 'GoT chic' I ended the night by meeting a life-size cut out of Harry Styles - an all round success.
Stock cars6
Free blue WKD on arrival - nice.
Stock cars9
Stock cars8
Stock cars1
The carnage after the demolition derby at the end - bangers, bangers, bangers! I was high on crashes and blue WKD by this point...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing time! Loving the free wkd! And your dress is so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you - it really was a fun night, I would highly recommend for a crazy night of car crashing! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger