Cactus Hunting at Columbia Road.

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Columbia10
Cacti!
Columbia
Columbia4
Columbia5
Columbia2
Cactus Hunting at Columbia Road.

Columbia Road flower market is one of the best Sunday morning activities. I always have the best intentions to get up early and go, which is usually stunted by sleeping in or being hungover. Not this Sunday! We were up and out in time for breakfast!

I am not the best flower person, I kill pretty much every living thing that comes into my care which is why I think I am so drawn to cacti. Even I can't surely destroy something that is used to living with nothing in the desert.. can I? We shall soon see.. Amongst the rabble of people and flowers, Columbia Road has good few other uses including coffee consumption and dog spotting. We spotted the coolest dog surrounded by his folk band entourage.

As most bloggers I seem to be annoyingly snap happy - everywhere and anywhere. I like that I can send them out into the world knowing that someone, somewhere will appreciate a well timed brownie snap...
Columbia3
Columbia7
Dog spotting is an integral part of Columbia Road flower market, this guy wins.
Columbia11
Columbia6
Columbia8
Coffee cup waste land.
Columbia9
Columbia1

4 comments:

  1. Soooo....what did you get? ;)

    I like the way all the cacti are flowering too - I always thought that was pretty rare xa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got some of the mini ones, as soon as I have my own house I will be filling it with cacti! I know they are rare - it must be the right season! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger