London Zoo - Bearded Monkey's.

Friday 8 March 2013

Zoo3
Bearded monkey's!
Zoo2
Zoo4
Zoo12
Zoo6
Zoo9
London Zoo - Bearded Monkey's.

After a pretty busy few months with the cafe we decided to take a day trip - to the zoo. As soon as I stepped over the zoos threshold I turned into a child - oogling the real animals and hugging the fake animals. I have never been to the London Zoo before, especially not on a Monday so i did not expect what we found. The zoo was empty, which was creepily awesome. We got to spend all the time we wanted stood in front of the different animals without sticky children or pushy parents clearing the way!

I witnessed my first bearded monkey - it almost sounds like I have made the name up. The bearded monkey's were in their own separate rainforest section, which you can walk through whilst the monkey's swoop over unguarded. One lady received the full monkey's gone wild experience when a bearded fiend left his dirty mark on her, I avoided standing under any monkey's from that point...
Zoo
What is a trip to the zoo without a token large statue?
Zoo10
Zoo11
Zoo7
Zoo1
Greediest but best gorilla
Zoo8

6 comments:

  1. Love your teal sweater! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photographs are so cute! Love your outfit, especially the coat, so lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It was ace that they were just swinging over head!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger