Gin, Brooches and Leather Shorts Please.

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Claw7
Claw8
Claw4
Claw6
Gin, Brooches and Leather Shorts Please.

Canned gin and mixer is such a convenient invention - progress of an alcoholic manner. I wore this outfit for a design interview, too much? My thought process went like this... 'It's a design interview surely I need to dress how I want, leather shorts or no leather shorts?', 'Leather shorts are definitely the best idea, who wouldn't wear leather shorts', 'confidence'

So to sum up I wore leather shorts to the interview, then a few days later to eat steak and drink Gin, What of it?... Also my brooch is a claw, Best.

Todays been a strange one - I have gone from slightly weeping at the Oscars to leaking tears of joy at Louis CK. I am now almost jubilant.
Claw1
Claw2
Casually heading out...

2 comments:

  1. LEATHER SHORTS! I realllllyy need a pair. I haven't been able to find any that I'm absolutely in love with yet. You look great.
    xo Deanna | Curly Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! I found these in Urban Outfitters a couple of years back but I reckon they will be a good place to start! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger