Going to the Chapel...

Sunday 11 September 2011

First Time
Rings
Coolest Man
Coolest Man.
I am a Pumpkin maker

I know what your thinking... a little dark for a Wedding? Maybe. I love Weddings but I never, ever know what to wear, or I suppose what is appropriate to wear - but outfit woes aside, we had an amazing time... peach bellini's and far too much wine - safe to say I felt less than great yesterday! The Wedding had a very personal and hadmade feel to it, which I found to be perfect. All of the flowers at the Wedding were home grown by the Bride and we all received a little packet of seeds an attempt to spread the green fingered feeling! Also it was warm SHOCK! So we revelled in the last days of our already meagre summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger