Crimson and Clover

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Cross
Shirt - New Look, Skirt - Marks and Sparks
Boots - Vintage, Belt, Necklace and tights - Primark
Cross Details
I had a rather awesome weekend (Al was home), it was one of those weekends you enjoy so much you rarely have time to take pictures... I did manage to get a cheeky photo of my outfit and a few random Instagram beauties. I spent the weekend eating (far, far too much) drinking, visiting Saddleworth, shopping, watching Potter for a second time in IMAX! and witnessing a hilarious run-ins on the train 'dickface'

1 comments:

  1. such a pretty outfit!! love your top!! (:

    lepinkbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger