'I want to buy you something, but I don't have any money'

Sunday 7 August 2011

Vintage2

Vintage1

Vintage3

I am going to start by saying I am pretty much obsessed with 'The Drums' :)their new song makes me want to 'bop around' not sure how happy I am about using that phrase but so completely true. I'm feeling slightly fragile today after a pretty ace night, which involved Pizza Express - DOUGH BALLS, lots of white wine, singing and gossip. I have spent this morning sorting out my blogs layout - big pictures woop! I am currently trying to make my blog the way I want it to be, it's been a little mixed up lately, I want my blog to be a platform and a place to show my Illustrations aswell as my fashion and inspirations... Also attempting an actual website eek...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger