Bonjour - je suis a chez moi!

Thursday 10 March 2011

I have just recently (7 full days ago to be exact) arrived home my adventures! I spent almost ten months travelling, arrived home for four days and then "took off" again to La Chaux de Fonds in Switzerland to spend some much needed quality time with Allan! It's a little nerve wracking to be home after all that time... it brings up the awful quandary about what i'm going to do with my life now my time as a fully qualified wanderer has come to an end!

I've been to some of the most amazing places in the world! I am so sad it's over but i'm also excited/unbelievably nervous to see what life holds from me from here on out! Switzerland is perfect well it would be if I could speak French! At the moment i'm getting along by pointing and hastily screaming "Je suis Anglaise" ALOT! I will organise myself and do full post about my travels in the next week but for now heres a picture of us having a lovely picnic on "The Great Wall of China" :)

1 comments:

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger