Friday Fun - Links to Love 02

Friday 11 July 2014

Friday Funday
Friday Funday - Links to Love

Because it's Friday I thought I would round up things that have made me happy this week.

1). DIY Iced Coffee - I have been using my crafty skills to feed my iced coffee habit.

2). Ted Talk - Your Elusive Creative Genius, Elizabeth Gibert

3). Ted Talk - Why 30 is not the new 20, Meg Jay. This talk will either inspire you or bring you to tears.

4). Ted Talk - The Power of Introverts, Susan Cain.

5). Frozen meets Orange is the New Black, Disney meets prison...

6). A Beautiful Mess - CMYK Photo Dissection Display Tutorial

7). Discovering the 'Ugly Face of Beauty' - she is a bloody ace blogger and vlogger

8). This film is out today and I cannot wait to see it - Boyhood

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger