Friday Funday - Links to Love

Friday 27 June 2014

Friday Funday
Friday Funday - Links to Love

Because it's Friday I thought I would round up things that have made me happy this week.

1).  Re-discovering 'Celebs Read Mean Tweets' - play all, enjoy...

2). Amusing / creepy discovery - 'Disney Princesses with Steve Bushemi's Eyes'

3). Late the the game... Orange is the New Black and the Buzzfeed Mania, my Netflix has been pummelled this week...

4). Pinterest, falling back in love

5). Finding ace people on YouTube - Mandy

6). Filming videos - ME

7). This cover by Bastille in the Radio 1 Live Lounge

You know, you could always follow me on Bloglovin... just sayin'...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger