The Weekend Vlog 04

Sunday 18 May 2014

The Weekend Vlog 04 Thumbnail
The Weekend Vlog 04

This particular weekend was a Bank Holiday, Thursday night lead me to Euston for a weekend at home, in Manchester. This weekend in the North included a family trip to Blackpool, beautiful shop oogling, fish & chips, vintage shopping, lots of lunches, friends, cider and Sunday dinners.

Nadia from Nadinoo has just opened her first shop in Manchester's 'Craft & Design Centre', it is beautiful, obviously... more on that soon!

I have a few blog posts and a video to follow, but in the meantime you can hear more of me waffling on my YouTube channel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger