Contouring, A First Attempt...

Sunday 11 May 2014

Contouring Thumbnail

Contouring, A First Attempt...

So, contouring... Contouring has always been a slightly weird concept to the 'queen of pale' but witnessing other peoples chiseled features I was compelled to give it a go.

I gathered my tools:

- Bronzer, Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder 01 - Bodyshop
- Brush, Tapered Blush Brush - Ecotools
- Blush, Haute Pink, Revlon
- Blush Brush, Stippling Brush - Real Techniques

Carnage ensued - please watch, laugh, go forth and contour.

I have been going a little YouTube wild, so go and view my channel - please like and subscribe of the mood takes you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger