Blook Club

Sunday 19 January 2014


Trousers & Blouse - Next (I KNOW!), Shoes - Dune, Bag - Urban Outfitters
Blook Club

I failed to blog anything by the end of last year, this post has been sat on my desktop since November NOVEMBER.

Anyway.... this is what I wore to meet up with the Blook Club girls, the topic - 'The Shining Girls'. This is not a book I would have chosen to read myself as I am a complete wimp. If I picked to read about a serial killer (a mystical, time jumping serial killer none the less) I am would slink into a state of paranoia but it was for a good cause so I sucked up my wimp and went wild.

The book was actually great, a 'page-turner' if you will. The lead character is a complete horror, obviously.

Our next task is to devour 'Hyperbole and a Half' for our February meet up. I just need to get through the third book from the 'Divergent' series (yes, I am a thirteen year old girl) before I can concentrate on anything but a alternate universe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger