Beaching It.

Thursday 23 January 2014




Bag & Shoes - Vintage, Dress - Topshop, Top - Borrowed, Coat - H&M, Necklace - Forever 21


Beaching It.

My friend Sophie has a perm-bun, she also has birthday once a year - this year she wanted to Brighton Beach it, so that is exactly what we did.

It wasn't cold, I would describe it as mac weather - great job I had just purchased this lovely ol'thing eh? H&M enticed me in to the store with a 25% voucher, I followed suite as expected and picked up this grey mac. I feel fancy and sophisticated, which almost always means I need to 'toddler it up' somehow.

Despite the less than favourable weather, a trip to the beach isn't complete until you have sat on it with a cider. We did what every respectable tourist does in Brighton - looked at overpriced vintage clothes, ate vegetarian food and drank a lot of pints in a lot of pubs.







Cheers to the birthday bun, buns are big amongst the lads if you haven't guessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger