Life's a Beach

Tuesday 10 September 2013


Brighton July
Brighton July4
Ryan Gosling cupcakes, making all girls dreams come true.
Brighton July6
Brighton July7
Brighton July8
Life's a Beach.

One sunny Saturday, I saw myself on the train to Brighton, Ryan Gosling cupcakes in tow to see my friend Simon for his birthday celebrations. (he loved his cakes by the way, who wouldn't?)

There is something about Brighton that makes me misjudge my outfit choices completely, this day in particular I wish I had worn shorts, or some garment that didn't lead to me flashing involuntarily all day.

I have a strict regime when visiting the beach (especially Brighton) - vintage browsing, putting my toes in the water, sitting on a deck chair and eating fish & chips, all of these stages have to be completed to ensure a successful beach visit.

I am alway sad to leave Brighton... but I will be back again soon, in a lot more clothes I can imagine...
Brighton July12
Brighton July5
Brighton July10
Brighton July1
Top - Topshop, Skirt - Urban Outfitters, Bag - Vintage, Hair - Models own, stolen from her five-year old self.
Brighton July2
Brighton July9
Fish and Chips, making my trip complete.
Brighton July11
Brighton July3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger