Lambeth Country Show

Sunday 8 September 2013

LCF1
LCF14
LCF6
LCF2
LCF9
LCF16
Lambeth Country Show.

It has been a busy few months - I have a new job and I have moved to London full time, more on that later. BUT this also means I have a mammoth back log of summer pictures, which are going to start going sour as Autumn sneaks up.

So here we go, first up - Lambeth Country Show.

For the 39th year, Brockwell Park opens up its gate yearly to host the show and to make my first visit pretty ace. There is everything from gourmet food trucks, flowery creations, craft tents, live sheep shearing, vegetable competitions and all topped off by a bit of reggae music in the sun.

As a cider enthusiast, I was rather excited to see some homemade brew going around - and at £9 per gallon... who can argue. We spent most of the day sat on the grass, dog spotting, bobbing along to reggae and drinking cider. As summer days go, this one was pretty awesome.

Even when the Lambeth Country Show packs up and leaves town for the year, Brockwell still stands in all its prettiness, offering weekly food markets, parks and Brockwell Lido. Turns out South London is the one.
LCF7
Bag - Vintage, Dress - H&M, Top - Topshop, Brogues - Clarkes
LCF12
LCF4
It doesn't get any better than mac & cheese, washed down by homemade cider.
LCF
LCF10
LCF13
I like this guy and I love the decision to wear a Top hat minus a shirt
LCF11
LCF5
LCF3
LCF8
LCF15

1 comments:

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger