Disliking Pink.

Friday 10 May 2013

Pink2
Pink1
Pink4
Dress - Vintage, Coat - Topshop
Pink3
Disliking Pink.

For some reason whenever I see people wearing pink or talk about wearing pink I always find myself insisting that I don't like it and never (ever) wear it. Over the last few months I am beginning to realise that I am lying to myself.... pink is never a colour I am instantly drawn to but I do seem to end up with variety of clothes in this bright, raspberry colour. So to admit the obvious, I am a bit of a girl sometimes and like (a small selection of) pink.

I think the fact that I am vampire pale with dark hair - pink makes me feel like an English rose, like I am declaring and embracing my paleness. Anyway.... hope you all had a great week! I have been on a few adventures (some outdoorsy and some drunken) which I am sure you will hear about over the next week, so keep your eyes peeled if you fancy an update!
Pink6
Coolest, always.
Pink5
Hi Marie ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger