The bag of many dreams.

Saturday 19 January 2013

Bag
Bag
Dress - H&M, Brogues - Kate Kanzier, Bag - Louis Vuitton!
Bag
Bag
Bag
The bag of many dreams.

I seem to have adopted a 'winter outfit', which revolves of a super cosy tights, brogues, dress and my new bag :)

Waiting under the Christmas tree this year was this most fantastical Louis Vuitton bag from Allan - best Christmas present ever award? I think so. It is a beautiful shade of purple and makes me feel like the fanciest woman whilst sporting it.

I thought it had stayed in the dark for long enough - so I took some photos of it whilst prancing around Camberwell last week!
Bag
Just for the colours. Whatttt
Bag
A little peak at another of my hand painted ceramics creations. I am looking to enrol on a night time ceramics course this year to start adding ceramics to my illustration skills.

1 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous bag, love that colour purple :) and that house is really pretty, I always take pics of cute houses on my travels!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger