Painting lots of pots.

Monday 7 January 2013

Ceramics experimentation.
Ceramics experimentation.
Concentration face strapped on.
Ceramics experimentation.
Pre fired squirrel hand made painted plate. Gift number one.
Ceramics experimentation.
Painting lots of pots.

I spent the run up to Christmas making hand made gifts. I went hand made crazy and made everything from cards, gift tags, framed illustrations, ceramics and chocolate truffles. I am pretty sure my family enjoyed them... I will hopefully be able to show you the whole barrage of gifts I made but for now here are some photos from my first ceramics painting session.

My friend works in a ceramics shop so we had decided to get some junk food and cider and spend the night painting ceramics. Wild night eh? It was ace. The first plate was a gift for my squirrel loving nanna and the second plate was for my mum. I obviously love drawing but I also love getting my hands messy so attempting to paint on a whole manner of different objects was great. I am hoping to take a short ceramics course this year to learn how to make my own pots! You never know I could be the next Grayson Perry ASWELL as being a big time (it's going to happen) illustrator. Wayoo.
Ceramics experimentation.
Ceramics experimentation.

1 comments:

  1. Aw they are so lovely, good luck with your ceramics course!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger