Better late than never.

Monday 7 January 2013

Turkey
Better late than never.

Better late than never! Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and have started the New Year with a bang. I spent the lovely, relaxing time between Christmas and New Year in bed, snotty and incredibly wimpy. You know you are busy when you can't even find 5 minutes to blog - so here we are, my festive offering. I've have a few new posts up on my Illustration Blog - go go go.

I wasn't quick enough to get this handsome fellow up as a Christmas card on my Etsy shop but I will start a lot earlier next year. Preparation is key. For Christmas this year I hand made most of my presents this year - money was tight and I think hand made gifts are pretty perfect. I have been experimenting with painting/illustrating on ceramics, which I am sure you are all dying to see... so purely for that reason I will post about them soon!

I haven't been blogging as much as I planned but since I finished my MA in September my life has been a bit of a blur so blogging has taken a back seat whilst I organise myself. I should be back to annoying you regularly very soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger