All the leaves are brown.

Thursday 1 November 2012

Leaf1
Leaf
Leaf3
All the leaves are brown.

Back in London, prancing around in the leaves. I took a break from job hunting this weekend to drink cider, wander around exhibitions, watch shit TV and generally enjoy a bit of banter with a few ace people. I discovered this gem of a coat at a pop up vintage stall in Hackney when Autumn was a mere glint in my Summer engrossed eye.

I have been splitting my time between job hunting and promoting my illustrated self to the big bad world. I have just sent out my first set of promotional material for halloween so I am keeping everything possible crossed that something (anything) will come from it. I know its a long, arduous process so I am trying to prepare myself for devastation. Ha!
Leaf2
Leaf4
Leaf5
Coat - Vintage, Boots and Brooch - Vintage, Dress - Topshop, Collar - Primark.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger