A new hat.

Tuesday 27 November 2012

New hat
New hat1
New hat3
A new hat.

As you may have guessed by now, I am rather partial to wearing a jaunty hat. I found this at a handmade Christmas fair for a ridiculously low amount of pennies. It fits perfectly with my, you know - 1940s housewife image. I wore this outfit not only to see the new Twilight (with Marie and a whole cinema full of screaming teens) but also to see Laura Carlins and Chie Miyazakis ceramics exhibit, 'Moo Moo Woof Woof'. Although my bank balance would not allow me to purchase a beautiful pot, I did take a few photos of the exhibit but they are on my Tumblr if you fancy a gander.

I was able to grace the tables of Meat Liquor. Wayooo.
New hat4
New hat2
Hat - Market, Blouse - Urban Outfitters, Skirt - Primark, Coat - Vintage
New hat5
New hat6

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger