Well and truly windswept.

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Blackpool6
Blackpool1
Blackpool
Blackpool10
Blackpool4
Well and truly windswept.

When I was at home in Manchester I went on the traditional, yearly trip with the family to see the lights in Blackpool. It was officially the windiest day, quite possibly ever... but I strangely embraced it. I felt like my insides had been shaken awake - blown into life. When we cross the threshold into Blackpool, something clicks inside of me and I feel 5 years old again. I just want to run up and down the beach and screen excitedly when a new set of lights are discovered. Great, much needed day out.

i have just updated my website if you would like at all to be nosy? - ashleyfauguel
Blackpool7
Blackpool8
Blackpool3
Blackpool2
Coat - Topshop, Scarf, Cardigan, Boots and Skirt - Vintage, Brooch - My 5 year old selfs.
Blackpool9
Blackpool5
Blackpool11

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger