Summer Camp.

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Brooch4
Brooch7
Brooch1
Brooch6
Summer Camp.

I have tried to make the most of the last few times to whip my legs out without numerous layers of Primarks finest thermal tights. Last Saturday was one of those odd, sunny days so out came the legs and the wine. I spent the day being a tour guide for the MA show and introducing some of my family to the delights of Camberwell and Peckhams infamous roof top bars.

On a hat thrifting binge I discovered this 1940's gem in a local charity shop. Its a little garish but I think thats part of its charm. No? The past life of an item is the best thing about buying vintage - I can just imagine a 1940's woman rocking this out on a Saturday night out dancing.

Look ma, no feet. Not the greatest of photos but...
Brooch2
Brooch3
Brooch5
Hat - Vintage 1940's, Skirt - American Apparel, Blouse - Vintage, Brooch - Vintage Gift.
Brooch8
Brooch9
Wine-ing it up before the show.
Brooch10

2 comments:

  1. I dont think the hat is garish at all! It looks super with your plummy lipstick ;)

    I would like to extend my hat collection beyond a couple of wooley's but I just dont feel right in them.

    http://emmalaw.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat is amazing! I love it and want it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger