Simple times.

Thursday 13 September 2012

Simple times.

Who could be arsed deciding what to wear all the time? Not me anyway. Sometimes it's easier just to throw on a dress and go. I don't document every outfit I wear as they are not always that exciting - especially on days like this when a trip to a beer garden is on the cards. We spent most of the Olympics either in Hyde Park or a pub soaking up the atmosphere and having a few celebratory drinks.

My MA is now over - I've passed. Wahey. I am now a 'Master' of illustration. ! I now need a job, a 'self promotion' plan and a fair bit of luck to get started... I have just set up my website. Go, go, go.

Dress - Monki, Coat - Topshop, Bag - Vintage.

Posted with BlogsyPosted with Blogsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger