Night at the museum.

Friday 14 September 2012

Night at the museum.
Running around a museum after dark is always a great way to spend an evening. The theme for this V&A late night was 'Lolita' - I wish I could have taken more outfits of guests as their outfits were so fun and whimsical. We may have gone slightly mad, but with dark corners to run around and discover what else would have happened?
The sparkly jumper was entirely necessary as it felt like Christmas. Yes I said it.

Trousers - Primark, Jumper - Forever 21.

Posted with BlogsyPosted with Blogsy

2 comments:

  1. Cute photos lovely, those trousers look amazing, great find! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Your comment, I'm really happy that U visited me! ;D

    love these trousers ♥

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger