Le Suisse

Sunday 3 June 2012

Le Suisse3
Le Suisse5
Le Suisse
Le Suisse

This is the last Switzerland post (for a while anyway) The perfect activity to do whilst in Switzerland is to visit the Cailler chocolate factory. Not only is the chocolate the best I have ever possible tasted, the surroundings are beautiful as well. As we were in Gruyere it would have been rude not to visit really. We took the museum tour and discovered how chocolate began before looking behind the scenes at the chocolate production line! Spent the day gorging on chocolate, cream and hot chocolaty drinks. The rest of my time in Switzerland was spent doing more laid back activities, I go to see Allan so it is nice just to sit of the couch and lounge.
Gruyere1
Suisse16
Suisse8
Choc
Suisse18
Suisse14
Some small persons view on chocolate and I must say I agree wholeheartedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger