Lads

Monday 4 June 2012

Lads1
Lads2
Lads7
Lads5
Lads6
Lads
Lads4
Lads

A normal night out in North London. Despite being an MA student, the student lifestyle still seems to apply. Drinking before a night out to save money always seems like the best plan but never works... We went to a sixties night at Buffalo in London for a friends birthday. I must say I expected some sixties fashion spectacles to oogle at but no, it was a little more of a 'trendy' take on it. I had the opportunity to give my new dancing shoes a whirl - the prettiest shoes I ever did see. Such a great nigh although I have to admit the morning after was not so fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger