What a nice day for the V&A

Friday 13 January 2012

V&A
Top - Thrifted £1, Leather shorts - Urban Outfitters US, Bumbag - Spanish Market
Brogues - Topshop, Tote - Zara, Furry Friend - Romwe
V&A
V&A
V&A
V&A
V&A

I have realised that I am in London for a year (at the least) and I want to take advantage of that fact whilst I can! So yesterday I went into Uni (for what turned out to be a meeting that is actually in three weeks time - fool) to nip to the libary and meet some friends. We went to the V&A to have a wander around and do some observational drawing, I was quite amazed at how many people were doing the same thing so I didn't feel like a complete twirp (dragging out the old school expressions) sketching heads and phallic sculptures. After a stop off at Pret we went to the opening of the new Nobrow section of the Hayward Gallery, Free drinks... what! It turned out to be extremely cool - I could spend almost everything in my bank account stocking up on ace books and comics (what I actually came out with was a beautiful postcard, which is just about all my account would allow, boo) Throughout the night they had some live drawing going down, which is really interesting to watch and actually see the drawing come together. Much coffee was consumed and there was banter a plenty - lovely old day. YES.

The last picture is a collection of my daily Instagram ramblings from yesterday (my name on it is @ashleyfauguel if you are on it)

As I have been saying I am completely obsessed with the new Black Keys album. Mainly for the amazing music. Obviously, But I also for the cover - great stuff! I managed to get a whiff of the new Wes Anderson trailer today - it is obviously going to be amazing and I cannot wait - Its here if you haven't already feasted your eyes upon it!

Today I have knuckled down to some hardcore researching and sketching for my project, lots to do...

8 comments:

  1. You look stunning; I adore the black shorts! And you love the Black Keys; they are so awesome <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those red brogues! And the leather shorts are lurvely too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab and those shoes are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit as a whole, the shoes are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! I need that Black Keys Cd! They're playing in Cardiff very soon :D

    Satin&Souffles xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit!

    essenceoflove1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the whole outfit, you're fabulous! x

    http://marialize.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger