Screen Printing + Etsy Gift Ideas :)

Tuesday 29 November 2011

'Wolves' Screenprint
'Wolves' Screenprint
'Wolves' Screenprint

I have had a very productive day (out of the house at 7.30am. Yes I'm proud) screen printing in Uni - I have put more about that on my illustration blog if you are remotely interested, have a look. I did manage to print an awesome set of 8 limited edition screen prints to share with the world. If you are still in the 'aquiring Christmas present' phase then please have a look, of course there are still some Christmas cards left aswell :)

Anyone else feel impressed when they break out of their routine slightly? Not that this early start malarky will be sticking but...

I have had some lovely features on blogs recently, The first from the lovely Little Mittens and the second from the guys over at Eden! Both ace blogs so cheers!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh that is really cool! lovely painting, going to go check it out now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing screen prints! What talent! I hope to see more pictures of your prints (and maybe even purchase a few!) Stop on by and follow back is you feel compelled:)



    real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger