70 years young.

Tuesday 29 November 2011

70th
Dress - H&M £9.99 BARGAIN, Shoes - Doc Martins
Ring - Jwlry, Tights - Primark

70th
If anyone would like a ring like this - I will include an in depth tutorial to get the string perfect... No? Just me?
70th
70th

Well it was my Grandmas 70th on Saturday so we made a very fleeting visit to Manchester to celebrate in style (by style I mean copious amounts of alcohol, fillet steak and party poppers. Of course.) She had a lovely time and she was suprised, which meant we did our non giveaway/subtle faces well. After lots of laughs I skirted into town so venture into my childhood (yes I'm old enough to refer to my childhood like that now) haunt '5th Avenue' - it never fails to make me dance like a maniac and drink more Vodka Redbull than is humanly possible. Great old night followed by a hungover/shabby day - was it worth it? YES.

And obviously i you would like some lavley special Christmas cards look no furthur :)

6 comments:

  1. Eeeh, it looks like you had a lovely time! That dress is just gorgeous too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone I've seen in that dress looks amazing! Deffo might have to pop into H&M and have a cheeky look xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9.99 amazing bargain! wish I could spy out amazing deals like that! you look gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know - its such a steal at £9.99 - everybody get one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore your dress, such a bargain! your hair and makeup looks just lovely, too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the mustache picture.. looks like fun!!

    Oh - Fancy That.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger