Swiss Miss - Non food...

Thursday, 13 October 2011


I really do need to stop taking so many pictures of what I eat - For one, the looks I get make me feel a little mental, and two - I kind of look like a porker... so here is a Swiss post thats not about food. I love Switzerland (i'm sure that fact is being made quite apparent) I love that even when its rainy and moody its still so pretty and photogenic. I had the chance to visit a place called lausanne this time, which was ace - we wandered up and down the hills (although I was wearing my heeled boots at the time so when I say wandering a mean staggering artfully), went shopping and saw 'Crazy, Stupid, Love' with French and German subtitles - awesome and shockingly it was a great film. Bonus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger