A whiter Shade of Pale

Sunday 21 August 2011

Marie Claire

Marie Claire4

Marie Claire2

Marie Claire5

Marie Claire6

This awesome editorial in this months Marie Claire pretty much sums up how I would like to dress most of the time - I love winter and I love winter clothes! I think I am part of a strange minority of people who prefer the cold weather to the warm - don't get me wrong I like warm weather when it involves summer holidays, days spent with a Cider in a Beer Garden or at a BBQ, but i'm always a little relieved when my comfortable weather arrives again to greet me. So to perfect this look I need to achieve a decent (small) beehive and a fluid cat eye - preparation begins now! (although I am massively impatient so if the beehive fails that maybe all the chance its getting!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger