'Let's Drive to Brighton on the Weekend'

Thursday 18 August 2011

Rasberry Love

Best View

Outfit 2

Yoda

'Never Kissed a Tory'

Aces

Fly the Flag

Brogue Heaven

I want!

Green Goblin

The Pavillion

Fish and Chips

Outfit 1
Top - Topshop, Skirt - Thrifted, Brogues - Toshop
Belt - Thrifted, Rings - random shop in Lough :)

Rather picture heavy post :)Brighton was pretty awesome as always, I spent my weekend drinking the BEST cider along with other variations of alcohol, dancing around at an 'alternative nineties' night, eating fish and chips, wandering around Brightons mini 'Taj Mahal' extremely random but ace, prancing along the pier, vintage shopping (I wanted everything but stuck to my plan - well except from a Beret and a very needable shirt) and generally having a stellar time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger