Prosecco Day

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Prosecco Day

This has been sat on my desktop since my Birthday at the end of January, I was almost going to avoid posting it but then I thought - every day can be a Prosecco day right?

For the birthday outing, Borough Market was the chosen destination. I have lived in London for  quite a while now and had somehow managed to last all that time without visiting this delicious place, shocking. We spent the day sampling all the cheese and the other delicacies on offer, deciding what to actually eat for lunch is bloody difficult - the choice was almost impossible. When the choice is impossible, a juicy burger is the only option. Safe.

The day rather swiftly turned from cheese sampling into Prosecco tasting, it was around £3 a glass which is rather reasonable and obviously delicious. We decided to head up the Shard for a glass of bubbles, another landmark activity I had somehow manage to avoid. We didn't go right to the top of the glass beast, we made it to the bar and stayed for the view and the booze.

The rest of the night passed in a blur of cider, birthday cake and dancing - a rather lovely birthday day.
Luckily since January, the wind and general weather has started to behave but on my birthday it looked a little like this...
Coat - H&M, Dress - Topshop, Scarf - Urban Outfitters, Bag - Debenhams

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger