Leeds, Leeds, Leeds.

Thursday 25 April 2013

Leeds8
Leeds1
First stop - Pret. It was necessary to destroy a tuna baguette and massive coffee. I don't know what magic ingredient they place in their tuna but it is heavenly.
Leeds4
Leeds2
Leeds3
Leeds5
Leeds, Leeds, Leeds.

I woke up super early (feeling slightly worse for wear) to hop on a train to Leeds for a fun filled day of shopping, cocktails, food and friends.

It was such a good day and much needed! To say we went shopping is a bit of a overstatement - we wandered aimlessly around the shops and staring longingly into shop windows. I did however purchase a pair of snazzy glasses from Primark and Rosie almost succumbed to buying a pair of what can only be described as hooves. We stumbled across Epernay (which is an pretty amazing champagne bar - fanciest eh?) a little earlier than expected and spent the remainder of the day drinking cocktails and pushing ourselves to eat olives (3 try rule, right?) before meeting Carrie for a dirty, debaucherous feast.

I filmed my way around Leeds - looking slightly mental but insistent on documenting my day. You can see it here - 'Ashley Fauguel Rambles'
Leeds7
Top, Tights and Socks - Primark, Everything else - Vintage/Thrifted.
Leeds6
Leeds10
Rosie and Carrie - yay.
Leeds9
Leeds
Dirtiest, most amazing meal.

5 comments:

  1. oh i love your coat, and this looks like a great way to spend a day with friends. and i'm definitely not a fan of olives either!

    little henry lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was such a good find from a pop up 'one day' vintage stall! I am still trying to convince myself that I will like olives one day! x

      Delete
  2. Your coat is amazing, I really love it! Looks like you had a lovely day, thank you for sharing! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i love your hair, and your coat is lovely xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, your coat is the best! Cocktails, friends & deliciously dirty food, sounds like my kind of day! New follower :)

    www.novellaafterglow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger