Oui, Oui.

Friday 28 September 2012

Baguette1
Pretty amazing lunch time viewing.
Baguette3
Baguette4
Baguette
Oui, Oui.

Trying massively to look stereotypically French wielding my baguettes... After my course had finished I took the opportunity to spend a week with Allan in Switzerland - wahey. Why not eh? I am hoping to move over eventually. I use have to cart along my huge camera to document everything in a high pixel pleasing way but I wanted a bit of a break from doing anything... so these are mostly randomly nice photographs courtesy of my more than capable iPhone.

Had an amazing time as usual and managed to get in my first Raclette experience - cheese on cheese on cheese. I even received some celebratory champagne as a gift - cracked that open right away! Best.
Baguette5
Baguette6
Yo
Baguette7
Baguette8
Baguette2
Allans Family :)

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger