Methodical.

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Methodology
Methodology
Methodology
I may seem like a mad woman but packing methodically really does help to organise my (very) easy breezy mind. At 2pm tomorrow I will be on a plane on my way to see Allan in Switzerland. Bye bye diet - hello cheese and chocolate.

I have all the essentials - sketchbook, Game of Thrones, iPad stocked with Grandmas House, sickness tablets and my new brogues (not sure Switzerland will be warm enough yet but what the hell)... see you on Sunday.

1 comments:

  1. I love your personal style and the style of your pictures. Also I am obsessed with Game of Thrones.
    Reasons enough to follow you.

    XX
    Paulina from jumellejumelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger