Brixton Village.

Thursday 10 May 2012

Brixtom5
Brixton2
Brixton3
Brixton6
Brixton8
Brixton7
Brixton10
Brixton
Brixton9
Brixton4

We had our first big milestone at University - assessment number one.

I spent the week not sleeping, panicking, living on a coffee drip and still didn't manage to get everything I wanted to finished but as if that matters now, it's in - I will just have to keep my fingers crossed that I have done enough. After the hand in was a lot more entertaining, we went for chocolate milkshake then on to Brixton Village for lunch (obviously diets do not count on hand in days...)

Brixton Village was ace, a toss up of trendy cafes, fish stalls and gigantor bread. Having the day off we went shopping I ended up purchasing a 'hand-in' treat in the form of some dancing shoes for my friends birthday Friday. I had to refrain from buying a table runner for my 'future house' instead I settled for a new mug - I actually upset myself a little by how excited I was with it. It is a goddamn cup. (but an extremely lovely one - dammit)

Happy hour drinks, followed by a tipsy trip to The Diner to end...

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely post. This place looks really relaxing & cute.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab! I lived in London for 2 years and never ventured into Brixton, looks like I missed out!

    Tipsy trips to The Diner are best :)

    Rhi (www.shedressedinblack.co.uk) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger