Christmas Clothes

Friday 6 January 2012

Christmas Outfit
Christmas Outfit
Christmas Outfit
Dress - Topshop, Shoes - Deena and Ozzy
Christmas Outfit
Christmas Outfit
Christmas Outfit
Christmas Outfit
This was my Christmas Day outfit – on this day in particular you need to wear something fancy but comfortable (with plenty of stretch… for obvious reasons) so I gave my grey marl Topshop dress an airing, I don’t know what it is with this dress but it nevers looks as nice on photographs humph why is beyond me. These shoes were one of my pressies off Al so despite staying in the house almost all day it seemed appropriate to prance around quite a few feet higher!

These are a few of my Christmas pressies I managed to photograph – an IPAD J YES off Al also, a new camera lens, lots of new books and alcohol! I was so spoilt this year, I received so many lovely things! Including underwear, dvds, cds, ink sets, Chloe perfume, jewellery, pug stuff, makeup, money and lots of clothes! I hope everyone had an excellent Christmas day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger