Forever Autumn

Saturday 29 October 2011


A few Autumn snaps from the last few days - I cant seem to help taking pictures of everything, especially food... not a bad obsession but an obsession non the less. I have had a pretty cool few days. I went to a gallery opening on Thursday at 'The Book Club' and had my first drunken experience on Brick Lane, which was spent mostly sat on stoops with a can - all part of the experience.

I need to shamble myself together a Halloween outfit together for tonight - i'm thinking a dead hippy.. bit of a sell out as all I need is a dress, flower crown and a freaky skull face - add to that a drunken grimace and i'm ready to roll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger