'You look good wearing my future!'

Saturday 16 April 2011


Having a little bit of sketch time - nothing more fun :)

I love headscarfs at the minute, doesn't exactly fit in with my seventies theme which I have adopted for summer.. but I just can't help myself! I want more now, lots more! Geek glasses or no geek glasses for the match? Unfortunately I have no interest at all in football, it bores the hell out of me! But it's the Derby today and I feel I would be going against my patriarchal duties, being a born and bred Manc by not watching it, so I suppose all thats left to say is.... 'Come on you REDS!'?

2011 is going to be a very exciting year for film :) Already I need to see 'Submarine' and 'Red Riding Hood' - although i'm pretty sure the second option will be rubbish... i'm also looking forward to be delighted by these little beauties in the coming months - 'Crazy Stupid Love', 'Bridesmaids' (The Bridget Jones Diary of our generation??) 'Little White Lies' and of course the final Twilight and Potter :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger